SHIPPING AND RETURNS
As each garment is handmade to order, production frame time is 2 weeks from the date of your order.
Shipping is free on orders over £100. You will receive an email when your order is completed and then a further email when it has been dispatched.
We use Royal Mail to deliver your order which will require a signature upon delivery and takes 2-3 working days.
We offer an International Shipping option and this will be calculated upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your order.
Made to Order Returns
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If we receive the garment and it has any imperfections such as makeup marks we will assume it has been worn. We will be unable to process the return and you will be responsible for the return of your garment.
How do I return?
- Inside your parcel there will be a returns note, please fill out the return form ensuring you include your order number and enclose it inside the parcel
- Please send to the address listed on the note using a secure and trackable service. Harlow & Elle Limited will not be responsible for any lost parcels as the return and postage costs of the parcel is the customers responsibility
- Return postage costs will be non-refundable
- If you don't have a returns note, please email email@example.com
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days depending on your bank.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org